Using Zoho Scores to Create Workflow Rules
Zoho has now released the ability to create workflow rules based off of record scores. You can now choose certain actions to be performed when a record’s score increases, decreases, or is updated.
What does this mean for you?
This feature is a way for you to get more specific when creating workflow rules. If you value and keep an eye on records’ Lead Scores, then this update will be beneficial to you. Catalyst Group went through an example below in order to explain how the workflow rules will work with scores.
1. Create a new rule in Workflow Rules page in Zoho.
2. Choose the “Based on Score” field for the When menu, and choose Increased, Decreased, or Updated.
3. Choose Condition for which records you want the workflow rule to trigger on.
4. Choose or create Actions (email notification, task assignment, field update, function, etc.) which you want to be triggered.
5. Click save and the workflow rule will be set to active.
In this example, we have the workflow rule triggering when the score is updated, and the condition is that the score is under 10. The action is a task assigned to the lead owner to follow up with the unresponsive lead. It is important to note the following, directly from Zoho’s guide:
This can be a useful tool if you monitor your leads carefully and utilize the score functionality. If you are looking for more information on creating workflow rules, check out Zoho’s user guide. As always, if you are looking for a Zoho Premium partner and consultant, feel free to schedule a consultation with us. Thanks for reading, and don’t forget to comment below with any questions or ideas for us!