Cloud Solution Architect career at Catalyst Connect
We are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to prospect and consult with companies to determine how Catalyst Connect products and services can help their company scale and operate more efficiently. You will play a strategic role in developing implementation plans and tech specs for clients, as well as in prospecting new leads in the intake process.
- Onboard new clients from the sales department into our Discovery process as a friendly, helpful, reliable point of contact for their Solution Architecture.
- Schedule and host client meetings to conduct intake interviews and drive the discovery process.
- Create well-informed cloud strategies for our clients through business process analysis, workflow diagrams, Project Plans, and tech specs.
- Establish functional milestones and tasks to complete the proposed solution, along with the expected budget and timeline for each component.
Essential Functions Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree, MIS or Computer Science preferred
- MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- CRM software experience preferred (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
- Software implementation experience preferred, specifically CRM implementation
- Experience creating Workflow and/or Entity Relationship Diagrams preferred
Personal characteristics needed to be successful in this role
- Highly motivated to improve as an individual and as a team
- Passionate pursuit of innovative and best practice solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Resilient in difficult situations
- Positive demeanor with clients and teammates
- Collaborative team player, eager to support colleagues
- High level of professionalism under pressure
- Employer sponsored healthcare plan covered at 50% for employee
- Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Short term and Long term disability covered at 100% for employee
- 401K sponsored plan
- Health and wellness reimbursement
How to apply
- Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Cloud Solution Architect
Catalyst Connect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Catalyst Connect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.